Road Rage in the Office …
Reading the road map of workplace disputes can easily steer any team in the wrong direction. Although conflict is unavoidable, it can also be beneficial. Road Rage in the Office will guide people through the challenge of handling conflict and minimizing the possibility of failure.
Through this program, attendees will:
- Realize potential avenues for conflict before they happen.
- Be taught to effectively handle conflict when it arises.
- Discover how to help control emotional responses.
- Recognize their own and other’s contributions to an issue.
- Understand the 4 steps to healthy conflict.
- Learn to use emotions as an asset and not as a liability.
- Be able to illustrate the signs and benefits of healthy conflict.
- Understand the difference between being offended and being hurt.
Road Rage in the Office will enable people to embrace healthy conflict and use it to their advantage while at the same time feeling confident to manage unhealthy conflict.
… Don’t Let Conflict Run You Off The Road!